Friday, January 23, 2009

again and again

Again and again I resolve to bring a blog back to life. Again and again I let other things get in the way. Once again, I make that resolution... to post often. Here is post number one. May there be many more to follow.... Having to travel to a nearby Starbucks or other wifi spot will complicate the process some, but I am determined to follow through!

The next post will be a life update. The last month has seen HUGE changes in my life, and I'm excited to share my news with everyone. (Or no one, depending on if anyone reads what I write...) I want to use this page as a way to keep in touch with those who are close to me in heart, but far away in body. Hundreds of miles seperate me from those dear friends and family now, and I don't want to lose the connections I have.

May the weekend bring you joy and refreshment!

No comments: