Monday, January 26, 2009

just a monday

I know that I said my next post would be a life update, but I find myself short on time. So I will just ramble about nothing for a few moments and then clock in to work. The life update will come soon. I promise.

The weather is cold, and I'm fighting off a head cold, I think. I've been drinking many mugs of green ginger tea, loaded with sweetner, to help it go down. Like Mary Poppins sings, "a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down..."

P.J. and Paulina are here, on their way to Houston. We've had a riot so far, eating, laughing, talking, and things like that. They've brought along their menagerie of animals, too, which is interesting. A cat, a dog, and a rat. Yikes!

Ryan and I had a miracle take place yesterday. I will have to include that in a future sharing session. When things look bleak and hopeless, keep plodding on, one step at a time, and trust that God will provide and continue to show His care as much as He ever has.

2 comments:

Candi said...

I have been privileged to witness many miracles in the past few months. It is amazing how creative our Creator truly is.

Julie Lynn said...

I love that you are drinking green ginger - so proud! it's in my 'to go' mug right now. with some honey to help it go down :)

i wanna hear about your miracle! i'll just say YAY! without knowing the story :)