Monday, March 30, 2009

one more day

Another Monday. Another week ahead of me. Where does time go..... ?

A freak snowstorm blasted us on Saturday. Six inches or more. It was all sloppy and wet, and the walk from our apartment door to the truck was lick wading through muck. It was a beautiful mess. Wonder of wonders, Sunday dawned sunny and clear and warmish. Now everything is melted and everything is springlike again. I guess this is the land of extremes...

I'm starting a new part-time job this week... nannying! Two adorable kiddos, ages 2 1/2 and six months. It'll be just a few hours a week, but I'm SO looking forward to it! Ryan and I went to meet the family last week and we totally clicked on many levels. I have a feeling we just may become good friends...

Ryan and I started on our search for a "community group" last night. We'll visit a few before we settle in to one. I'm really looking forward to making a connection with some people here. It was really a blast to hang out with the couples last night. For the first time in my married life, I spent some solid time with married couples who actually are around our ages! They were totally fun and cool... Twas so refreshing!

I'm off to run errands and then work in the world of delicious coffee aromas... Cheers!

No comments: