Saturday, May 1, 2010

SCORE!

Grandpa S. was in town today with a few hours to kill in between the young uncle's baseball games. Husby recruited Grandpa and the boys to watch Baby Girl while we ran a few errands together. (Yay for mini-dates!) We left the boys with brownies, sandwiches and a sleeping baby, while R & I went to Target. It's nice to go out without the baby every once in a while...

My $3 Snuggle Qs arrived in the mail yesterday so I stacked them with $1.50/1 Target Qs and scored us some FREE Snuggle! (x4!) Then I found a cute purse on clearance for $3.74 and used a $5/1 purse coupon. The overage allowed me to get one more bottle of Snuggle for like... 20cents. Total for 5 bottles of Snuggle and 1 purse? $1.48. Oh yeah!!!! This is my most awesome trip yet!


2 comments:

table43 said...

Ahh, I love mini-dates! Way to go with the savings! I was trying to get one of those precious purse coupons when they first came out, but I was too late. Sad! Welcome back to blogging, btw. :)

Candi said...

Sweet! Just curious, did you buy the Snuggle coupons from a clipping service or get them elsewhere?