Tuesday, September 28, 2010

tuesday

Today was an ok day. Baby Girl was mostly cheerful, but her naps were less than they should have been and her awake time was spent wanting to be held every other minute. Being needed constantly has a way of wearing on a person. But she's adorable, so I can't complain. She's getting more mobile every day... she pulls up on everything she can and this afternoon I found her stuck in the bottom of her exersaucer. She was very frustrated but it was quite adorable.

The mornings and evenings are now delightfully cool. Crisp, even. Very much fall-like. Weather like this puts me in the mood for baking... and so I made muffins this morning. I made these, minus the sugar and plus some chopped apples and cinnamon. Delicious AND healthy. I also made a batch of these for Baby Girl to munch on. (Natural Teething Biscuits, 9th recipe down) She approved.

No comments: